The increasing traffic within city centres, at airports and railway stations in connection with limited numbers of parking spaces resultsin a growing need for more and more efficient management of parking areas. With our Parking Guidance Information system we offer you flexible solutions:
Your advantages of using the Futurelink Parking Guidance System:
- Sensor supported Parking Guidance Information for indoor and outdoor sites.
- Extremely simple interconnection between sensors via bus system.
- Precise detection of the number of parking cars by process control unit.
- Visual presentation of free spaces.
- Time saving direct guidance to the destination via electronically controlled variable message signs.
- Statistical evaluation of data and connection with your existing management of the park site multi-storey car park.
- Connection to the public city parking and information systems.
- Individual adaptation of our systems to your parking site or multi-storey car park.
Advantages for your customer when using our Parking Guidance System:
- our system improves the rate of utilisation in times of peak traffic up to 100%
- it optimises your turnover
- it reduces your expenses
- it offers exact periodical accounts and controls by comparing the turnover expenses with the real time of occupation
- improves your reputation within your customers, as a company focussing on customer service and providing high-end solutions
- saves time when looking for a parking space
- improves the comfort of parking
- increases the attractiveness of your car park