The Paid Car Parking System at Jumeirah Emirates Towers Web-Site
Park and shop at the Boulevard of Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
Following the implementation of a new car parking system at the Hotel Tower and responding to the increasing demand for parking spaces for shoppers at the Boulevard, a new paid parking system for the underground car park of the Boulevard has been implemented.
The parking process:
- Drive into the underground car park of the Boulevard.
- Push the button on the token dispenser at the barrier.
- Take the entry token and keep it with you at all times.
- Validate the token at the paystation located at the escalator.
- Shops and outlets may sponsor parking charges and validate parking tokens at their discretion.
- Upon departing the parking zone, insert the validated token at the barrier.
- The parking barrier opens automatically allowing exit.
- A nominal parking fee of AED 10 per hour is applicable from 7.00am to 7.00pm from Saturday to Thursday. Parking outside these hours, on Fridays and public holidays is free.
- Vehicles parked overnight or longer are charged the hourly rate until the vehicle is removed.
- Lost parking tokens are charged AED 50 plus the respective hourly parking charges applicable.
Free parking will continue to be available for tenants of the Office Tower and the Boulevard on the dedicated outside parking areas of Jumeirah Emirates Towers.